Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KC Tattoo's

Default KC Tattoo's

Ok...since we're asking all kinds of questions...and I realize this may of been asked before I joined...but I would like to know how many people have a KC Chiefs Tattoo?

I do....My husband does not

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hey...is that the same tat autograhed by Jamaal Charles?

That's yours right?

mmmmmmmmmm....Coffee-Patron..........now we're talking!!!

Here's another one, I think Im gonna go with a Tomahawk on my leg for the next one!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I still like the idea of War Paint!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    I still like the idea of War Paint!
    That is what I want to do on my baKC, but it is gonna be a Chief sitting at the top of a valley with a battle going on down below. He will be sitting on warpaint ready to go to war. I also want a couple of wolves running down the hill besde him going into battle. It is going to be a few hundred hrs of work in total so im puttin it off fo a little while. (Partly for $$ and partly cause its gonna hurt like an MFer)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

yea...i understand! :) You're a sissy girl...it's ok.
    **ChiefsChick**

Well, this isn't a very good angle pic of it, nor is the lighting great, the colors are more vivid in real life. It looks off center or crooked, but it's not...the yellow circle is full circle, not flat on the bottom as it appears in the pic. Also, excuse the bit of leg 'dryness' from winter, haha...which is when this pic was taken earlier this year.

I promised myself the year DT was inducted into the NFL HOF...I would get a tatt in his honor. Took 9 years, but I got my tatt a couple weeks before road tripping to Canton to witness DT's induction ceremony. :)

I also have a small Arrowhead KC Logo on my opposite lower leg, that I had done 15 yrs. ago or so. It's not quite as impressive as my DT tatt is, which though not huge, still draws alot of attention & compliments. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Great tats, that i have seen here, but one is missing! Its not mine, cause I do not have one. Bree where is your tat picture?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    yea...i understand! :) You're a sissy girl...it's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Great tats, that i have seen here, but one is missing! Its not mine, cause I do not have one. Bree where is your tat picture?
    Yeah Bree, where is your teeny tiny little girl tattoo?

i have a husker one one right arm.. I am in the process of picking a KC one for either my other arm or me leg.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast